Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New outfits!

First of all, I want to make clear some things: first of all, I allways had a pasiond for drawing, and the second, designing clothes will never be more than a hobby for me. The things I draw are only and ONLY for my personal use!
I wanted to let you know this because everybody asks me if i'm going to become a fashion designer or not. The real answer is: there's a lot of time until then. We'll see.
until next time, here are another two drawings I made (this time I'll tell you a little about the fabrics and other things).
1. Sleeveles blouse + short skirt + long socks
-The blouse is made from silk or another soft fabric. About the colours, it's better if you choose only one.
-The skirt should be made from some rough fabric, to don't loose the shape (like the one kilts are made from).
- and finnaly, the socks, cotton or somethin like that, any model, coloured
As you can see, the outfit is a really unusual one.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh29/ochelarika/DSCF0623.jpg

2. Leather dress (this time used as a long blouse) and jeans.
- first, the dress, made from leather, as I said, shoud be really tight, with an elastic bottom, to take the shape of the body. The seam is made with some really thick black thread.
- the jeans are skinny normal type, so there's no problem, they can be found everywere!
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh29/ochelarika/DSCF0625.jpg

1 comment:

  1. hey Chu plache mult blogu` tau
    mai ales ca img de fundal e opera de arta (vai mi-au murit laudatori lol )
    me dolicel de tn mey poate ne mai intalnim si noi prin statie :)) :X:X
    plus desenele sunt minunate :>

    ReplyDelete